- Natural Organic Horticultural Vermiculite that improves moisture and nutrient retention.
- Vermiculite helps in spreading gas throughout, non-flammable, odorless, non toxic, and will not decay or shrink.
- Adds porosity to soil and soil-less mixes ,prevents soil compaction, provides excellent aeration, drainage.
- Highly durable but does promotes root growth and stability.
- Holds in the nutrients of your soil, create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive.
- For those who keep a colony of feeder, vermiculite is the safest and most beneficial bedding. Unlike potting soil, it won’t have fertilizers.
- By itself, Vermiculite has an neutral pH and is therefore not suitable as a sole substrate for growing mushrooms which need slightly acidic pH substrate. However, it can be combined with other materials to achieve the proper balance.
- When mixed with the soil, it provides better drainage and aeration. It is also used as a permanent soil conditioner and lasts much longer than other common soil conditioners.